Bach Ma national park 1 day tour from Hue
Bach Ma national park 1 day tour from Hue is the best selection of almost tourists to get out of the hustle and find a peaceful place in modern life. Unlike other attractions, Bach Ma always brings an endless beauty that no place can be compared to. Bach Ma national park is a unique mountain with sublime ranges arranged in the shape of a White Horse (White Horse means Bach Ma). At the top of Bach Ma mountain, it’s not difficult to see Lang Co beach, Truoi lake, and Tam Giang lagoon … Joining the Bach Ma National Park 1 day tour from Hue, you do not only have a chance to challenge yourself when trekking through a mountain but also admire many incredible waterfalls, especially, Do Quyen waterfall – 300m in height. Moreover, you can relax and swim in clear waters surrounded by green forests.
Price: Please contact us
- Admire the the natural beauty of the rainforest, beautiful cascading lakes, and picturesque waterfalls…Especially Do Quyen waterfall
- Go trekking through the primitive forest
- Learn about the origin of the Do Quyen flower
- Witness plenty of flora as well as fauna systems in the forest
- See many spectacular kinds of animals and plants, hear the birds singing
- Feel the peaceful atmosphere and the wild life
- Immerse in the cool streams and relax on the big rock
Pick you up at your hotel in Hue center for depart for the Bach Ma national park 1 day tour from Hue.
Arrive at Bach Ma national park, and visit Bach Ma’s showroom first.
Climb up to the top of the summit of Bach Ma to see the unobstructed panorama view of Cau Hai lagoon, Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass… and the dam below from Vong Hai Dai.
Explore Five Lakes (five lakes Cascades), swim, and soak in the fresh and cool water.
Discover the beautiful landscape, and natural biodiversity, bird watching, and take photo.
Have a picnic lunch.
Go trekking to Do Quyen waterfall – the majestic waterfall with stunning views of the mountain.
Come back to the parking lot after the Bach Ma trekking tour, you have a chance to see the grand Buddha statue on the mountain.
- High quality car with air condition
- English – Vietnamese speaking guide
- Picnic lunch
- Entrance fees
- Road tolls and parking fees
- Mineral water (a bottle of water/pax)
- VAT & Tip
- Personal fees and fees not mentioned in the tour program
- Drinks (soft drinks, beer…).
- Travel insurance
- Under 1m: free, the parent pays the fee if having any rising fee
- From 1m – under 1.3m: 75% adult rate
- From 1.3m above: 100% adult rate
- Two adults can accompany up to 2 children under 1.3m, the third child will be charged 100% of the fare. In case a child is accompanied by only 1 adult, that child will be charged as an adult.
- Cancellation 10 days in advance is subject to 30% of the total cost
- Cancellation 6 – 9 days in advance is subject to 50% of the total cost
- Cancellation 3 – 5 days in advance is subject to 75% of the total cost
- Cancellation 2 days in advance is subject to 100% of the total cost
- Cancellation of the booking must be requested by email or by phone (Zalo/ Whatsapp/ Viber)
- Elephant Travel is not responsible for any unreceived and unconfirmed cancellation requests to you. In this case, a cancellation or cancellation fee will apply
- You should wear long – sleeve T shirt, trouser, sport shoes; bring sun glasses, insect repellent.
- All customize transfers will be done perfectly by our Elephant Team. Please don’t hesitate to consult our team.
- This price may change depending on the period of the year. Please contact us to have the exact price.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have 1 infant at the time of booking.
- We are not responsible for your lateness.
- For other language-speaking guides such as German / Mandarin / Korean / French / Spanish /Italian/ Japanese…please send a request in advance. The price will be higher than English speaking guide.
- The booking must deposit at least 30% of the total tour value in advance.
- Guest should advise any special food preferences, allergies, or dietary requirements… in advance.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, and visa expiry date for passengers.
- Additional charge should be paid on Vietnam Lunar New Year, Independence day (2/9), Liberation day (30/4), Labor day(1/5), and Hung Vuong Kings Commemoration day ( 10/3 in the lunar year).
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Meals are fusion: Vietnamese food, seafood…
- You should inform your hotel’s address in advance so that we arrange your pick up smoothly.
- Drop-off time is subject to traffic, weather…so the finished time could be later than expected.