Hanoi city tour 1 day
Daily Group Tour
Hanoi city tour 1 day tells you what interests you and takes you on a memorable tour in Hanoi including Tran Quoc pagoda, Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar pagoda, Ethnology museum …
Hanoi is one of Southeast Asia’s most elegant cities, deftly blending elements of old Vietnam with strong currents of modernism. Whether it’s strolling along the banks of Hoan Kiem lake or pausing to reflect on a millennium-old pagoda, Hanoi is the type of city that encourages visitors to slow down and enjoy their holiday. Therefore, coming to Vietnam without joining the Hanoi full day tour is not recommended for you.
Price: Please contact us
- Listen to a great introduction to Hanoi history, culture, tradition
- Visit the Tran Quoc pagoda, the oldest pagoda in the city
- Admire the beautiful Ngoc Son temple which is located at the northern end of Hoan Kiem lake
- Explore Hanoi’s 36 Old quarter streets for the cuisine and the unique culture
- Visit Temple of Literature – Vietnam’s first university
07:45 AM - 08:30 AM
Tour guide picks you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old quarter. Depart for Hanoi city tour 1 day.
Arrive at Tran Quoc pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Hanoi built in the 6th century.
09:15 AM - 09:30 AM
Visit the Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969.
Then visit One Pillar pagoda which worships the Goddess of Mercy – It is the most unique pagoda in the world.
Continue visiting the Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11 century.
Have lunch at the restaurant.
Go to Hoan Kiem lake to visit Ngoc Son temple, which honors General Tran Hung Dao who defeated the invader in the 13th century.
Come back to your hotel. Thanks for choosing the Hanoi city tour 1 day of Elephant Travel.
Maybe you are also interested in Sapa 2 days 1 night tour from Hanoi, Ha Long bay 1 day tour from Hanoi, Hanoi – Ha Long – Ninh Binh – Hanoi 4 days 3 nights…
- Pick up and drop off by air-conditioned bus
- English speaking guide.
- Vietnamese lunch
- All sight-seeing fees
- Mineral water (1 bottle of water/ pax)
- VAT & Tip
- Personal expenses & expenses not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Under 4 years old: free, the parent pays the fee if having any rising fee
- From 4 years old – less than 9 years old: 75% adult rate
- From 9 years old and more than: 100% adult rate
- Two adults can accompany up to 2 children under 9 years old, the third child will be charged 100% of the fare. In case a child is accompanied by only 1 adult, that child will be charged as an adult
- Cancellation 10 days in advance is subject to 30% of the total cost
- Cancellation 6 – 9 days in advance is subject to 50% of the total cost
- Cancellation 3 – 5 days in advance is subject to 75% of the total cost
- Cancellation 2 days in advance is subject to 100% of the total cost
- Cancellation of the booking must be requested by email or by phone (Zalo/ Whatsapp/ Viber)
- Elephant Travel is not responsible for any unreceived and unconfirmed cancellation requests to you. In this case, a cancellation or cancellation fee will apply
( Notes: Ho Chi Minh mausoleum closes on Monday and Friday so it will be changed to another place but we still ensure the itinerary).
- This price may change depending on the period of the year. Please contact us to have the exact price.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have 1 infant at the time of booking
- We are not responsible for your lateness
- For other language-speaking guides such as German / Mandarin / Korean / French / Spanish /Italian/ Japanese…please send a request in advance. The price will be higher than English speaking guide.
- The booking must deposit at least 30% of the total tour value in advance.
- Guest should advise any special food preferences, allergies, or dietary requirements… in advance.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, and visa expiry date for passengers.
- Additional charge should be paid on Vietnam Lunar New Year, Independence day (2/9), Liberation day (30/4), Labor day(1/5), and Hung Vuong Kings Commemoration day ( 10/3 in the lunar year).
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Meals are fusion: Vietnamese food, seafood…
- You should inform your hotel’s address in advance so that we arrange your pick up smoothly.
- Drop-off time is subject to traffic, weather…so the finished time could be later than expected.