Hue city group tour 1 day – Deluxe daily tour
Daily Group Tour
- Visit the most famous royal tombs ( Khai Dinh’s tomb, Minh Mang’s tomb) and Dong Ba market
- Learn about the majestic history of Vietnam under the feudalism of the Nguyen Dynasty – Citadel
- Explore the culture and the life of Hue’s local people. Have time to feel the quiet scenery at Thien Mu pagoda.
- Witness the amazing architecture of royal tombs of the Nguyen Dynasty
- Have lunch with Hue’s authentic cuisine
- Relax on the Dragon boat, see the romantic landscape on the romantic Perfume river
08:00 AM - 08:20 AM
Our driver and guide pick you up at your hotel in Hue center and start the Hue city group tour 1 day – Deluxe daily tour.
Get on the Dragon boat, and go along the Perfume river to enjoy the fresh atmosphere and peaceful beauty of Hue on the way to Thien Mu pagoda, the oldest pagoda here.
After visiting Thien Mu, we get on the minivan and go to the Citadel to see the living, working, worshiping, and relaxing areas of Nguyen King’s family, the last royal family in Viet Nam. Then, we have a 5-min walk from the palace to the royal museum to know more about the king’s life through royal objects exhibited there.
The last stop in the morning is Dong Ba market – one of the most famous markets in Viet Nam.
Lunch time at the restaurant is a great time to savor the best Hue traditional foods.
We will visit two royal tomb of King Minh Mang
Then visit King Khai Dinh tomb with traditional architecture and French-influenced style respectively.
We will take a 10-min trip in a minivan to Thuy Xuan conical hat village to visit a local family who produces the traditional hat and incent.
You can have many photos taken with creative decorations from colorful incent sticks made by people here.
- Mini van transfer
- Dragon boat transfer
- Professional tour guide
- Local travel insurance
- Personal fee & Tip
- Ages 0- under 2: free of charge for tour. Parent will pay costs incurred, if any. Airfares depend on Airlines’s policy at booking time
- Ages 2- under 5: 50% of adult price
- Ages 5- under 10: 75% of adult price
- 10 years and older: 100% (charged as an adult)
Note: Parents pay for the costs incurred, if any